Monday, March 16, 2020
As CENTRIX Control Solutions continues to monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation very closely, we want to share the actions we’re taking to keep our offices safe and clean for you, our employees, and the community in general.
We want to assure you that we have already implemented certain protocols in our branches and offices and are closely monitoring for updates so we can make necessary changes with guidance from local and public health agencies and the World Health Organization.
To date, we have:
- Enhanced our cleaning processes at all CENTRIX locations, which includes regularly disinfecting high-traffic areas and surfaces such as counters and door handles.
- Increased accessibility of hand sanitizers for customers and employees.
- Formed an internal committee to field questions and provide employees with updates as the situation unfolds.
- Developed contingency plans for our branches that can quickly and efficiently be put in place depending on the needs of the community.
- Ensured our employees have the information they need to stay healthy, to stay home if they are feeling sick, or to work from home, wherever possible.
- Placed restrictions on business travel and have strongly advised employees to avoid personal travel outside of their country.
- Requested employees who have traveled outside of the country to self-isolate for 14 days.
- Developed guidelines for Customers, Vendors, and Partners to follow prior to and while visiting CENTRIX offices.
The health and safety of our customers, partners, and employees is and always will be our top priority, and we will continue to take the necessary steps to ensure we are doing our part to keep the community healthy.
If you have any questions or concerns, please speak to your CENTRIX point of contact.
We thank you for your support and look forward to continuing to serve you.