CENTRIX Control Solutions repairs and services a wide range of meters and valves. We are a GE Consolidated Authorized Green Tag Center (GTC*), a GE Masoneilan Authorized Repair Center (MARC*), an FMC Smith Meter Repair and Service Center, as well as a Pneumatic Products Corporation Authorized Service Center (ASC).
GE Dresser Consolidated Authorized Green Tag Center (GTC*)
CENTRIX Control Solutions has a GE Energy Consolidated Authorized Green Tag Center (GTC) in Edmonton. Our highly qualified technicians are specially trained and certified to deliver exceptional aftermarket support, technical expertise, and responsive service.
Some of the services we provide at the GTC include:
- Factory authorized to assemble, set, and test new Dresser Consolidated pressure and safety valves
- “V” and “UV” Certificates of Authorization are issued by ASME and the National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors
- Valves are tested on steam, air, or water
- Authorized to repair, set, and test pressure and safety relief valves from all manufacturers
- “VR” Certificates of Authorization are issued by ASME and the National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors
- “ASVS 17” Certificates of Authorization are issued by ABSA
GE Dresser Masoneilan Authorized Repair Center (MARC*)
As a GE Masoneilan Authorized Repair Center, we work to ensure that your control equipment are functioning properly. Our team of technicians are highly trained and have the resources to inspect, diagnose, repair, and re-calibrate your equipment.
We are factory authorized to assemble and test GE’s Masoneilan valve products or products from other manufacturers. We also maintain an inventory of genuine Masoneilan parts and also supply quality original equipment (OEM) parts, ensuring you have what you need for your application.
Other services provided at our MARC include:
- Commissioning – start-up assistance to ensure equipment is operating to specifications
- Mechanical inspection – provide detailed reports of mechanical/digital conditions
- Valve repair
- Troubleshooting – helping to identify causes and providing solutions
- Retrofits – upgrading equipment to meet changing operating and environmental conditions
- Asset management – providing access to ValvKeep asset management software (VK Viewer)
- Training and seminars – Providing hands-on technical training to keep you on top of industry best practices and trends
FMC Smith Meter Repair and Service Center
CENTRIX is factory authorized to repair and service Smith positive displacement meters and accessories at our center in Edmonton.
Pneumatic Products Corporation Authorized Service Center “ASC”
As an authorized service center, we repair and service Pneumatic Products air drying systems and also have the capability for shop and field service of instrument air and processed air dryers.
*Trademark of the General Electric Company
Explore Other Services
We connect communities to essential resources. Learn about the other services we offer.
Request a Quote
Stay connected to learn more about the services we offer or to request a quote.