CENTRIX is proud to represent major instrumentation, control, and valve product manufacturers. Check out some of the latest products.
- Since 1973, Weamco, Inc. is a premier manufacturer of liquid meter provers, and associated products to the industries they serve globally. Achieving and maintaining the highest level of standards in quality, service and safety in all business practices is Weamco's primary goal without compromise.
View Their List of Provers and Meter Prover Accessories Here
BS&B Safety Systems, LLC.
- CENTRIX is proud to announce it is now the Western Canadian Representative for BS&B Safety Systems, LLC. Since designing the first rupture disk (bursting disc) in 1931, BS&B, continues to set the standard.Their commitment to technology, high quality manufacturing and quality by design, has earned them the ISO 9001 Quality System Certification.
View Their List of Catalogues Here
Severe Service Technology (SST)
- CENTRIX is proud to announce it is now the Western Canadian Representative for Severe Service Technology® (SST®). Part of the Tiger Valve family of engineered products, SST provides state of the art production of severe service metal-seated isolation ball valve products for the most demanding applications in the power, oil and gas, mining, chemical processing and pulp and paper industries.
- 1900 Series Dual Media (DM): CENTRIX is extremely excited to announce the launch of the Consolidated1900 Series Dual Media (DM), the overpressure protection industry’s First to Market and only “Dual Certified” Spring-loaded Safety Relief Valve. The patented technology of the 1900 Series DM trim design is fully “Dual Certified”, as defined by API Standard 520 Part 1, 10th Edition and certified in accordance with ASME B&PVC Code Case 2787.
Download the Whitepaper | Download the Fact Sheet | Download the Flyer
- 2900 Series Generation II Pilot Operated PRV: This new product is the premier solution for API 526 Direct-Spring PRV to Pilot Valve Upgrades helping solve two of the most critical challenges: reduce total cost of ownership and economically reduce carbon footprint.
This unique and innovative design addresses these challenges head-on with three primary benefits:
- API 526 Spring to Pilot-Operated Drop-In Upgrade.First & Only Integrally Sensed Pilot Matching API 526 Spring-Loaded CTF Dimensions
- Full Nozzle Main Valve. Isolates Body from Corrosive Service
- Patented Integral Sense Ring Ensures Nozzle Always Aligns to Sensing Tube. Easy to Maintain and Service
Watch the 2900 Series Generation II Pilot Operated PRV Video (10:12) | Download the Whitepaper
- Turbimax CUS52D: The Endress+Hauser Turbimax CUS52D is a smart sensor with lab accuracy that allows unattended operation of all turbidity measuring points in drinking water production and many other applications with fresh, process or salt water.
Download the Turbimax CUS52D Brochure
- Promag W: The Promag W is the world’s first electromagnetic flowmeter for unrestricted measurement.
Masoneilan offers a century of proven control valve performance, optimized with advanced digital instrumentation and innovation.
- SVI3 Positioner: The third generation Baker Hughes Masoneilan™ SVI™ is a user friendly digital valve positioner for pneumatic control valves. Utilizing advanced control and diagnostic algorithms, along with field-proven noncontact position sensing technology, the SVI delivers accurate, responsive, and reliable positioning performance.
Watch the SVI Digital Valve Positioner Video (5:46) | Download the Technical Specifications
- Camflex GR Valve: Designed using the reliable and proven Camflex, this valve drops directly in place of problematic globe valves. The result is a simpler, proven valve that today has over 1.2 million installations worldwide, and is backed-up by customers who say, “there is no better valve on the market than a Camflex”.
Watch the Camflex Globe Valve Replacement video (3:27) | Download the Camflex GR Brochure
- 33000 Series Triple Offset Valves: The Triple Offset Butterfly Valve incorporates new performance-enhancing operational features, allowing for a more simplified manufacturing process. The result is an exclusive patented range of superior performance zero leakage bi-directional triple offset butterfly valves, suitable for extreme pressure/temperature applications.
Watch the 33000 Series Triple Offset Valve video (3:47) | Download the 33000 Series Triple Offset Valve Brochure
De Nora Water Technologies
- ClorTec® chlorine on-site generation system: Safe, reliable, and cost-effective disinfection technology from Denora-Clortec
Explore Our Products
Learn about the product lines we carry.
Connect With Us
Stay connected to learn more about the products we carry or to request a quote.
*The supply of products and materials by CENTRIX Control Solutions is subject to our current Terms and Conditions. Read our Terms and Conditions of Sale.